Do you want better relationships with women?
Are you afraid of doing or saying the wrong thing?
Are you tired of walking on eggshells?
"MAN SCHOOL: THE ONLINE COURSE" will teach you how to:
* Instinctively know what women want and need.
* Listen to her in a way that has her feel truly heard and understood (which opens her up to receive YOU).
* Develop yourself as a leader.
* Blow her mind...and yours, in the bedroom.
AND MOST OF ALL:
* EMPOWER YOU with a new sense of purpose and a way to fulfill on that!!
You want to contribute!
You want to know that you are needed!
AND You want to feel powerful in how you show up in the world!
Things have always been confusing. I know, I have studied relationships and communication for 20+ years. And with the introduction of the #metoo movement, things have gotten even more confusing for men, good men like you.
** If you are really wanting to connect, really wanting to have your needs met as well, and really interested in how to make this world a better place, "Man School: The Online Course" is the foundation for your journey.
My name is Matthew Solomon and I am a Love and Intimacy Coach who specializes in relationships and communication. I have been a guest expert on over 30 TV, radio and pod/webcast appearances. I write the weekly column, "Too Sensitive," for The Good Men Project, and am an award-winning filmmaker and author.
*** This course, based on my book: "Man School: Relating with Women in the #MeToo Era," which was a #1 New Release on Amazon in 6 categories, contains the following:
* 7 TRAINING MODULES
* 7 TRAINING VIDEOS
* 2 BONUS SECTIONS WITH 22 ADDITIONAL INSPIRATIONAL AND INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS
* THE "MAN SCHOOL" WORKBOOK
* AN AUDIO RECORDING OF THE COURSE SO THAT YOU CAN LISTEN WHEREVER YOU GO
* AND ACCESS TO A PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP WHERE YOU CAN ASK QUESTIONS AND GET COACHING AND SUPPORT FROM MATTHEW!!!
And it is only $59.
***CLICK BELOW TO REGISTER NOW FOR IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO TRANSFORM YOURSELF, YOUR RELATIONSHIPS AND BEGIN LIVING FROM YOUR PURPOSE!!
Thank you so much for your interest! I am always standing for your greatness,
-- Matthew Solomon "The Coach for the Modern Soul"